Notifiable chemical products are those products whose customs tariff numbers are on the list of customs numbers in Annex 1 to the Chemical Products and Biotechnical Organisms Ordinance.
If you manufacture notifiable chemical products in Sweden or import or transfer these into Sweden, you must report such activity to the Swedish Chemicals Agency.
If the annual volume per product is at least 100 kg, you must also report the products and the amounts.
This information concerns you if you:
- are a professional manufacturer or importer of chemical products and biotechnical organisms
- in your own name package, repackage or change the names of chemical products or biotechnical organisms for further transfer
- make mixtures of chemical products and biotechnical organisms for further transfer
- manufacture or import notifiable chemical pesticides
- engage a commercial agent to report your products on your behalf.
Does your product contain nanomaterials or highly fluorinated substances, PFAS? Then you may be affected by the new rules for registration.
Information for foreign companies
Suppliers providing composition information to their customers
In some cases, the company obligated to report their products to the Products Register does not have access to the composition for the products. For example, a Swedish company importing a product into Sweden from a foreign supplier is obligated to report the product, but the foreign supplier is the only one that has access to the product composition. In these cases, the foreign supplier can send their composition directly to the Products Register, without the customer having access to it.
You can report Product-in-Product in two ways:
- By our web-portal. If your company previously have been reporting by paper form, please contact the Products Register by email@example.com to get access to your company’s record online.
- By paper form below.
Download the form:
Contact the Products Register
Telephone: +468-519 41 100
Fax: +468-82 55 08
Telephone service hours
- Monday 09:00–11:00
- Tuesday 09:00–11:00
- Wednesday 09:00–11:00
- Thursday 13:00–15:00
- Friday 09:00–11:00
All Saints' Eve