Report 1/22: Government assignment on review of fees
The Swedish Chemicals Agency's review of the fees for chemicals and pesticides and a plan for how to handle accumulated financial imbalances.
The Swedish Chemicals Agency proposes that the government decides to:
- adjust the accumulated surplus of the chemical fees by 20 million SEK,
- reset the accumulated deficit for the pesticide fees,
- adjust chemical and pesticide fees,
- adjust the financial target for fee-financed biocidal operations to “the fees will contribute
to the costs” during the phase-in period of the European Biocidal Products Regulation,
- act as reference member state for more biocidal applications,
- subsidize application fees for certain types of product authorisations.
Last published 28 February 2022