Registration of chemical compositions by suppliers of chemical products

Companies importing chemical products to Sweden are obliged to report their products to the Swedish Chemicals Agency. If they do not have access to the composition details of the products they need help from their supplier. You as a supplier might need to report the product composition to the Swedish Chemicals Agency. This fact sheet tells you how to do it.

Last published 13 January 2021