Rules on reporting to the Products Register

If you manufacture notifiable chemical products in Sweden or import or transfer these into Sweden, you must report such activity to the Swedish Chemicals Agency.

Read about how to report to the Products Register.

Links to rules on particulars about who is obliged to report and what the report must include as well as which the notifiable chemical products are:

Chapter 14 of the Environmental Code.

Chemical Products and Biotechnical Organisms Ordinance (2008:245).

Annex to Ordinance (2008:245), customs tariff numbers. 

Chapter 3 of the Swedish Chemical Agency’s Chemical Products and Biotechnical Organisms Regulations.

Fees for the Examination and Enforcement according to the Environmental Code Ordinance (1998:940).