Guide for application – plant protection products

If you want to import, sell or in some other way supply a plant protection product that is either a chemical product or consists of microorganisms, you need to apply for an authorisation from the Swedish Chemicals Agency. For such products you must apply in accordance with the EU Plant Protection Products Regulation. This guide provides guidance on different types of applications.