Apply to the Advanced International Training Programme (ITP) - Developing Strategies for National Chemicals Management. The program is held 16 March – 3 April 2020, in Stockholm, Sweden and 9 – 13 November 2020, in one of the participating countries. The closing date for applications is 16 December 2019.
How to apply
A complete application consists of
- the Sida application form
- the KemI online registration
The closing date for applications is 16 December 2019.
Step by step application procedure:
- Open and fill in the editable Sida application form, found here. Please note that handwritten or incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Save and print the completed Sida application form, attach a photo and sign the form.
- Scan and save the signed Sida application.
- Fill in the mandatory fields in the KemI electronic registration form, found here.
- Attach the completed (signed and scanned) Sida application form (no other documents are required).
- Press SEND to submit the electronic registration together with the attached Sida application form.
- When your registration has been successfully submitted you will receive an automatic reply.